Tewa is a versatile form of jewellery that can be designed on various occasions and enhance your appearance. Here in this blog, we will be informing you on all occasions you can wear Thewa jewellery. So, let’s get in and have a look at the content in this post-
- What Is Thewa Jewellery?
- 5 Occasions To Wear Thewa Jewellery On
- Where To Find The Best Thewa Jewellery?
What Is Thewa Jewellery?
A jewellery art that evolved in Pratapgarg, Rajasthan it is a fusion of molten glass and gold. In any typical Thewa jewellery store, you would usually find earrings and necklaces. However, there are various designs that you can find in Thewa jewellery such as Kundan jewellery, polki jewellery, and more.
5 Occasions To Wear Thewa Jewellery On
- Weddings- Thewa jewellery has vibrant colors and an eye-catching design that adds elegance to you and makes you stand out from the crowd. Thewa jewellery would complete the bridal attire and will give you a royal look.
- Festivals- You can wear Thewa jewellery during festivals such as Diwali, Navratri, and more. As the jewellery gives a traditional appearance it will match with your ethnic dress.
- Traditional gatherings- Thewa jewellery is the right option for you if you want an elegant look at any traditional gathering. A Thewa necklace or Thewa earrings would perfectly match your traditional attire and would boost your confidence.
- Special occasions- Be it an anniversary or a birthday party, Thewa jewellery would give you a luxurious feel.
- Fashion Show- If you are going to a fashion show then wearing Thewa jewellery would give you a unique look.
Where To Find The Best Thewa Jewellery?
If you are looking to purchase the best Thewa jewellery then you should check out Thewa.In. We have a unique collection of Thewa jewellery that can be designed on any occasion. Our store has craftsmen from Pratapgarh, Rajasthan, and Jaipur that handcraft the jewellery.
In our store, you can find various Jewellery designs such as Thewa polki jewellery, Thewa Kundan jewellery, and so on. Moreover, Mr. Sunil Soni, the founder of Thewa.In is a national award winner in Thewa jewellery. Thus we ensure that all the designs in our store are unique and eye-appealing.
We hope that through this post you were able to know on what occasions you can wear Thewa jewellery. If you are looking to buy one then we suggest you purchase it from Thewa.In just because of all the reasons listed above.